[Zope] Using zope.org member development space

Michael Long mlong@datalong.com
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 11:05:59 -0400

You may find that your isp allows inbound traffic on non-standard ports.
It is common for ISP's to block traffic on port 80 but not on others.
You may be able to have your friend log on to you zope site by
specifying the ip address that your ip assigns you followed by the port
(ie: http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8080).

You may also find more elegant solutions at no-ip.com and dyndns.com

HTH,
Mike