SV: [Zope] Script to automatically add "Member" role for first login using exUserFolder with SMB authentication

Carsten Gehling carsten@gehling.dk
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 00:20:21 +0200

I've had success using "Remote User Folder" instead. It includes an optio=
called "Auto Add Users" which does just that.

You can find it here:
http://www.zope.org/Members/djay/RemoteUserFolder

- Carsten