[Zope] Re: Help with exUserfolder( CVS - postgres auth ) and Groupuserfolder ( CVS ) - a showstopper 'bug'

Pierre-Julien Grizel (Ingeniweb) grizel@ingeniweb.com
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 08:07:29 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

You can drop an empty "debug.txt" file in your GRUF installation : this
will generate more talkative tracelogs that may give you some optimization
hints.

Also, have you got the code for your sqlListUsers method ? Everything
leads me to think that you've got some kind of infinite recursion pb...
I'll try to have a look at that. I can do anythink for a beer ! :-)

Cheers,

P.-J.