[Zope] python script to upload file with dynamically generated filename

J Cameron Cooper jccooper@jcameroncooper.com
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 18:16:13 -0500

> The part I'm stuck on is the syntax of this part:
> manage_addFile(id='%s%s % (filename, extension)', title='', file=file)

The string syntax for id is wrong. Try

manage_addFile(id='%s%s' % (filename, extension), title='', file=file)

instead. The percent is an operator on the string.

It's also nice to tell us what error you get rather than pose a
find-whatever-is-wrong-with-this-code problem.

          --jcc

--
"My point and period will be throughly wrought,
Or well or ill, as this day's battle's fought."