[Zope] Son of ZSyncer

Paul Winkler pw_lists@slinkp.com
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 00:57:21 -0400

On Mon, Jul 28, 2003 at 09:56:03PM -0700, Dennis Allison wrote:
> And we're from that part of the world that wants everything scripted
> and repeatable without any hand work....   My posting was motivated
> by the prospect of having to examine and hand synchronize several hundred
> directories :-(.

OK. Can you maybe write some pseudocode of what you'd like your
script to be able to do?

I don't know when I'm going to get to do more work on zsyncer,
but it's on my list... and we use zsyncer daily at work, so it'll get
to the top of my stack eventually :-)
meanwhile, there are a couple other developers listed at sourceforge...
haven't heard anything from any of them lately...
anybody up for helping Dennis out?

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com