[Zope] Re: Umlauts with in Structured Text

duchier@ps.uni-sb.de duchier@ps.uni-sb.de
Wed, 30 Jul 2003 15:34:42 +0200

Andreas Jung <andreas@andreas-jung.com> writes:

>> I verified the Problem: it is the Umlaut. Since the Umlaut ist shown, do=
>> still need the locale Support ?
>
> Yes, because the regex uses string.letters which depends on the locals.
> Maybe try out reStructuredText (2.7)....it sucks less :-)

I have exactly this same issue (French and German words)

Volker: did you manage to get the locale support working?

Andreas: how can I use reStructuredText?  I am using plone and there
is only support for structuredText as far as I can tell.

Thanks,

--=20
Denys Duchier - =C9quipe Calligramme - LORIA, Nancy, France