[Zope] Local Zope roles with LDAPUserFolder

Jim Hodapp jhodapp@iupui.edu
30 Jul 2003 08:27:03 -0500

I have a question pertaining to the LDAPUserFolder and I found your
email for a contact for the product.  I am using it to authenticate
users against my company's ActiveDirectory controller so users can login
to my Plone site using their same Windows username and password pair.
However, how do I assign roles to users once they are made aware to Zope
through LDAPUserFolder?  How do I assign, for instance, a role of Member
and Admin to my own username?  Are there any docs on LDAPUserFolder or
any mailing lists?

Thanks,

Jim Hodapp

NNC Group