[Zope] More verbose undo/transaction desciptions

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Wed, 30 Jul 2003 17:45:47 -0400

If this is for your own python filesystem product you could make a call
in the filesystem python code like...

	get_transaction().note('I just foobared my widget')

...and then that's what shows up for it on the undo list.

jens