[Zope] Programatically Adding 3rd Party Products?

Edward Pollard pollej@uleth.ca
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 08:42:47 -0600

For those our there in the audience keeping score (and for the poor
schmuck who searches the list archive for the answer to the same
question):

The answer is
manage_addProduct['VarImage'].manage_addVarImage(imagename, imagedata)

Where
manage_addProduct[productname].productconstructor(parameters)
is the general form.

Edward