[Zope] Problem with cursor

Antonio Carlos Bortoletto antonio.bortoletto@websolucoes.com.br
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 10:19:38 -0300

Hello Troy.
Thanks very much for your help and atention. . .. It forgives me for the
delay of the reply
I will read on ZODBCDA and eGenix solution....

Thanks.
Antonio

----- Original Message -----
From: "Troy Farrell" <troy@entheossoft.com>
To: "Antonio Carlos Bortoletto" <antonio.bortoletto@websolucoes.com.br>
Cc: "Zope" <Zope@zope.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2003 6:08 PM
Subject: Re: [Zope] Problem with cursor

Please keep your replies on the list so others can help and the
discussion is archived.

Knowing that the call works if called just once on a page verifies that
the bug is with ZODBCDA not moving the cursor as it ought (or not
caching the results...)

If you must host on W2k, look at the eGenix solution.

Troy