[Zope] Best Zope book for Developers?

Mon, 02 Jun 2003 11:41:03 -0700

I would recommend The Zope Bible and the Zope Book; the latter of these is
available freely online (use the 2.6 version of the book).  The Zope Bible
is a good reference and tutorial on building Python products in Zope, and it
is pretty comprehensive, which sounds like what you want to do.  Supplement
this with the online Zope Developer's Guide as a secondary reference for
product development.

Sean