[Zope] Problem with Topic Index

Vladimir Petrovic vladap@criticalpublics.com
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 11:47:19 +0300

I have a trange problem with topic index (on Zope 2.6.1 running on Linux). I
created a filtered set with the expression (o.title == 'aa'). I catalogued
only one document (this document has title 'aa') and filtered set reports it
has one document.

Then I went to the Catalog of the ZCatalog, and I removed the catalogued
object. All indexes removed the object except this filtered set which still
contains one object (ZCatalog itself contains zero objects). And then
querying topic index with this filtered set produces KeyError in ZCatalog.

It seems like topic index is ignoring unindex operation.  Is there anything
special that needs to be done with topic indexes ?

Vladimir