[Zope] LDAPUserFolder configuration

Anthony Busnel masterrei_sogood@hotmail.com
Tue, 03 Jun 2003 19:40:24 +0200

Hello.
Sorry if it's hard to read me, but I'm a french student, so ...
Here's my problem :
I have installed LDAPUserFolder product without too many difficulties.
I can connect to the LDAP server, and read what is inside.
But I can't add new users, maybe because of the rights.
Into the configure panel of the acl_users directory
(/Control_Panel/Products/LDAPUserFolder/acl_users), there's a 'Manager DN
Usage' field with 3 choices : Never, Always, For login data lookup only.
If I set 'Always' and Apply, Zope doesn't like and display something like
that :

Zope Error

Error Type: INVALID_DN_SYNTAX
Error Value: {'desc': 'Invalid DN syntax', 'info': 'invalid DN'}

What's the problem ?
I'm learning how to use Ldap, so I'm a bit lost.
Just for information, I'm working under Linux-Debian.

Thanks a lot for your assistance.

Anthony

[One love, One peace]
    |Keep it real|

MSN Messenger : dialoguez en direct avec vos amis !
http://www.msn.fr/msger/default.asp