[Zope] Problem committing zope "version" objects

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
04 Jun 2003 02:03:36 -0400

It's farly difficult to maintain documentation that is riddled with very
specific references to open-ended time-sensitive bugs (sort of like
maintaining C code with lots of #ifdefs in them).

But apparently this bug has been fixed for 2.6.2, so it's probably a
good idea to mention in the book that "versions are somewhat broken up
to Zope 2.6.2".

Does this make sense?

- C