[Zope] Storing Data inside Zope

Andreas Jung Andreas Jung <andreas@andreas-jung.com>
Wed, 04 Jun 2003 20:22:42 +0200

there is some point in terms of performance, size, reliability and usability
where I would choose a commercial fulltext  system over Zope. It is hard
to say where is point is. The largest fulltext database I have ever build
had about 10 million documents and about 60-70 GB of texts..I can not
imagine having stored all these docs inside the ZODB + indexes.

-aj

--On Mittwoch, 4. Juni 2003 11:13 Uhr -0700 Stan Baptista