[Zope] External methods & persistance and thread safety

Dennis Allison allison@sumeru.stanford.EDU
Wed, 4 Jun 2003 12:03:12 -0700 (PDT)

Dieter, you and the others on the list are the oracle.....

And you are right, the problem description is shallow--but that's because
I see only the effect--a file corrupted with the wrong data in the managed
CVS.  I suspect the problem lies in the persistance mechanism.  External
methods do inherit from the right classes for persistance, but I'm not
sure I have the right song & dance for mutable lists and dictionary to
guarantee persistance.  If I don't, that may be the source of my problem.
Beyond careful inspection of the code, do you have any suggestions.