[Zope] why this link is not working properly?

Ria Marinussen marinus@cs.utwente.nl
Thu, 5 Jun 2003 09:15:55 +0200

Hi,

it seems to me that the problem is with the pdf-files.

When saving the 2000 and 1999 pdf-files on local disk and opening with a
normal text editor I noticed that the format of both files is very
different.
Try creating a new pdf-file of the 1999 file with the same settings as the
2000 one and upload that again.

The files both open correctly when opened on my harddisk, but then I don't
use the browser plugin, but the standalone version of acrobat.
When creating a pdf-file with a wizard be sure to save for the screen, not
print. Perhaps the chosen resolution can be the problem...

I'm not an expert on pdf, but seen some odd things happen when creating the
wrong types for the use on a webpage...

Good luck!
Ria