[Zope] Why can't I get to Root Folder?

Simon Forster simon-lists@ldml.com
Thu, 5 Jun 2003 15:53:10 +0100

On Thursday, June 5, 2003, at 10:49  am, Paul Winkler wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 05, 2003 at 02:31:53PM +0100, Simon Forster wrote:

>> This was while playing with versions.
>
> Ugh, here we go again...

Is that me asking too many questions or the fact that this has been
done to death already ;-)

> Search the mailing list archive for recent complaints about Versions.
>
>> 1) Any idea what I may have done to cause this?
>
> Yes, you played with versions :(

<laugh />

> It's possible that versions may be disabled by default in
> upcoming zope releases due to many recurring problems.
> This is still under discussion.

It seems to be a very powerful tool - though if it fubars Zope, maybe
not.

>> I guess I may be re-installing!
>
> That would be quickest if you haven't done anything you need to save...

Ah. Practice makes perfect. Off to re-instal then.

Thanks

Simon Forster
   LDML Ltd, Office One, 16 Canham Road, London, W3 7SR, UK
         Tel: +44 (0)20 8749 7766     Fax: +44 (0)70 9230 5247