[Zope] Zope - forms being submitted once - inserting duplicate & triplicate data into MS Access database

Support Faults support.faults@b-online.com.au
Mon, 09 Jun 2003 13:37:45 +0800

Hello,
I hope that I am submitting this request to the correct channels, please
point me in the right direction if I am not.
I've come across an issue on the Zope installation which I am managing,
where a user will submit one of the many forms,
and their result will be posted into the database 2 or 3 times. I've defined
a primary key, which does get rid of the multiple entries, but confuses the
users with a lengthy error message...

Any suggestions as to a better solution to stopping these multiple
submissions?

I have (in general) an index page calling the dtmlform/method, which on
submit calls a second dtml method - which calls the sqlquery, then returning
the user to the original form.

Thanks and Regards
Julian Clark.