[Zope] Squid vs Apache+mod_proxy+mod_gzip

Mon, 09 Jun 2003 09:35:47 -0700

1. yep, it does a lot more writes ==> more storage space issues, large file
issues, and also more i/o.  But it is an easy way to address the problem in
a lazy way. In addition to frequent log rotation, I just throw fairly decent
hardware at the problem, and Linux is quite good at buffering writes like
this...

2. Perl script: see previous post.