[Zope] Zope Best Possible Installation

Jake Berglund jwb@imeme.net
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 00:36:50 -0600

Hello,

I have run Zope on Linux, FreeBSD, and Windows2K, with and without Apache.

I thought Debian GNU/Linux with Apache as the proxy worked fine.
I run FreeBSD now because of security, though there are some
complications with the default python.

I definately prefer one of the unices to microsoft though.

Hope that helps,
Jake

--
Jake Berglund <jwb@imeme.net> Online Community Building