[Zope] adding instance of Local File Sysem programattically

Dennis Allison allison@sumeru.stanford.EDU
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 14:34:55 -0700 (PDT)

When asked, a local file system reports that its meta_type is
'Local File System'.

Programatic additions fail for 'LocalFS' as well.

This is an old product.  Was there an earlier mechanism for adding
products that pre-dates the current scheme?