[Zope] Q: User acquisition with exUserFolder

Pierre-Antoine CHAMPIN zope5@lisiperso3.univ-lyon1.fr
12 Jun 2003 10:47:09 +0200

Hi,

I'm working on a Zope application where I need different user folders at
different parts of the site. Furthermore, I need subfolder to acquire
users from superfolders, which works fine with standard (HTTP)
authentication, with both the standard Zope User Folder and
exUserFolder.

However, I use exUserFolder's Cookie based authentication, because my
users are more comfortable with a login form and proper logout. When I
use that, exUserFolder no longer acquires users from "upper" user
folders, even other cookie based exUserFolders.

Is this a bug or a feature of exUserFolder? In either case, is there a
workaround?

 thanks in advance

  pA