[Zope] Re: Associated Values from HTML forms

enrica dente enrica_dente@hotmail.com
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 17:52:57 +0000

Thank you. I have another question:

How do I get checkbox and associated data from a selection box located next
to the checkbox? The HTML form does not allow me to store a dictionary with
keys. Does it?

Thanks a lot for your help.
Enrica