[Zope] manage_addProduct problem

drew nichols drew@mena.org.au
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 15:29:17 +1000

Hi helpers

I have a Product/class subclassing Folder.

When I try to manage_addProduct['ProductName'].manage_addConstructor()
inside my Product I get this.

Traceback (innermost last):

    * Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
    * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 39, in call_object
    * Module Products.CUBank.CUBank, line 19, in manage_addCUAction
    * Module Products.CUBank.CUBank, line 45, in __init__
    * Module Products.CUBank.CUBank, line 53, in setupBank
    * Module App.FactoryDispatcher, line 26, in __getitem__
    * Module App.FactoryDispatcher, line 29, in __bobo_traverse__

AttributeError: _getProducts

I can add products inside zope but not when i init the new object instance.

Any ideas what is the problem or why and how to fix?