[Zope] problem with dynamic dtml-with

Oliver Bleutgen myzope@gmx.net
Sun, 15 Jun 2003 12:55:23 +0200

Steffen Hausmann wrote:

> Thanks for the hint, I think this is the right direction.
>
> <dtml-with "restrictedTraverse('../../edit/')">

I'd use restrictedTraverse('/path/from/root/edit/whatever') here,
but that might depend on your setup (i.e. if you plan to change
/path/from/root

> works, but if I try to access the whole path
> (../../edit/Terminhinweisverwaltung/) another error is raised.
>
> Error Type: Unauthorized
> Error Value: You are not allowed to access Terminhinweisverwaltung in
> this context
>
> If I use unrestrictedTraverse it works, but I can't imagine why it
> doesn't work if security is turned on.
>
> Any Ideas?

Hmm, only a guess, does the user have the "Access Contents Information"
permission everywhere in the path (esp. at 'edit')?
But this is clearly fixable by giving the right permissions.

HTH,
oliver