[Zope] import error

Michael Long mlong@datalong.com
16 Jun 2003 08:53:27 -0400

That must be the problem. The Catalog object was created in
"manage_afterAdd". How do I work around this issue. You will find the
traceback below.

      * Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
      * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 39, in call_object
      * Module OFS.ObjectManager, line 530, in manage_importObject
      * Module OFS.ObjectManager, line 551, in _importObjectFromFile
      * Module OFS.ObjectManager, line 272, in _setObject
      * Module OFS.ObjectManager, line 280, in manage_afterAdd
      * Module Products.PRealEstate.PRealEstate, line 95, in
        manage_afterAdd
      * Module Products.PRealEstate.PTools, line 25, in setupCatalog
      * Module Products.ZCatalog.ZCatalog, line 53, in
        manage_addZCatalog
      * Module OFS.ObjectManager, line 244, in _setObject
      * Module OFS.ObjectManager, line 77, in checkValidId

Thanks,
Mike

--
Michael Long <mlong@datalong.com>