[Zope] Help: Unzuthorized Context on sub-object of product sub-class

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 22:55:21 +0200

jkinsley wrote at 2003-6-15 17:26 -0400:
 > I am working on a large multiple object application product and in
 > one module I have encountered an unauthorized context' error that I
 > have been unable to solve over several days now.  The following
 > classes make up the module causing me problems.  Most of the classes
 > are pure Python and used outside of Zope as well.
 > Unfortunately, when I try this ZPT fragment, I get the following
 > Error:
 >
 > Error Type:	TALESError
 > Error Value:	AccessControl.unauthorized.Unauthorized on You are
 > 		not allowed to access getType in this context in '',
 > 		line 113, column 10

Does your "getType" has a security declaration?
Does the class derive from "Acquisition.{Im|Ex}plicit"?
Did you call "InitializeClass" on your class?
Is your instance correctly acquisition wrapped?

For details, please read the security section in the
Zope Developer Guide.

Dieter