[Zope] Renaming Folders

Isaac Claymore clay@dawning.com.cn
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 18:44:59 +0800

Hi folks, here's my problem:

The former admin of my Zope site causally named folders like
"Doc/DocProduct/DocProductBlah". As you can see, there are too much
redundant information in the folder structure, and I've been wanting
to change it to "Doc/Product/Blah" for a long time.

But the problem is that there're many documents referring to that old
folder structure, scattering all over the site.

I wonder if it's possible to change the folder names and references
automatically, hope i'm not day-dreaming, finding and fixing all those
links is going to a nightmare...

Thanks for any hint or suggestion.

-Isaac

--

Isaac Claymore                  /"\    ASCII Ribbon Campaign
Dawning Inc.                    \ /    Respect for open standards