[Zope] File Extensions in FileSystemSite Product or FileSystemDirectoryView

Elena Schulz elena.schulz@gmx.net
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 12:00:56 +0200

Hi Dieter,

thanks.
> In "FSDirectoryView", you define properties for file "XXX" in the
> file "XXX.properties".

Oh yes, I remember, FileSystemDirectoryView adds a file '.XXX.properties'
and '.properties' for the container. (there is '.' as first char which makes
it very difficult to create such a file on Win! Is that wanted?)

I tried it with FileSystemSite but Zope doesn't show any property, e.g.
(Actually, I copied an old FileSystemDirectoryView_.property file for a
zpt-Document to inshure the right syntax, but no chance even without the
first '.')

[properties]
title:string='myTitle'
keep_extension:boolean=1