[Zope] resizing ZMI textarea window

Dennis Allison allison@sumeru.stanford.EDU
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 06:48:18 -0700 (PDT)

Jamie,
Using Opera, the edit window for 2.6.1's ZMI is something like 20 columns
wide--barely enough space for the horizontal scrolling widget.  The
size controls provided have no effect.  IMHO, that makes the ZMI unusable.
Any bug that makes Zope unusable probably deserves a "critical"
categorization.  BTW, Mozilla allows resizing of the ZMI edit window.
This is a new problem, encountered when upgrading from Zope 2.5.1 to Zope
2.6.1.