[Zope] Install tutorial

Dennis Allison allison@sumeru.stanford.EDU
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 10:52:06 -0700 (PDT)

Hmmm...=20
I am assuming you have a default 2.6.1 installation.  From the ZMI (the
Zope management interface, probably http://localhost:8080/manage or
something like that, there should be a pull-down menu to select=20
products.  Pull it down and select Zope Tutorial.  That should take=20
you to a page asking for an ID and title.  Provide the ID and optionally=20
a title, click the button, and you should be in business.   If that does=20
not do the job, please describe in detail what you did and the response.
I just did the install on a clean 2.6.1 Zope, out of the box, without a=20
problem.  (BTW, what OS are you using?  I run Linux & YMMV with Windows.)