[Zope] why am I Anonymous

robert robert@redcor.ch
Sun, 22 Jun 2003 09:27:32 +0200

Hi all,
I have installed Shanes VerboseSecurity.
I am logged in as user robert

However VerboseSecurity reports as foolows

Unauthorized: Your user account does not have the required permission.
 Access to 'listFolderContents' of (PloneSite instance at 9d31850) denied.
 Your user account, Anonymous User, exists at (unknown). Access requires
List_folder_contents_Permission, granted to the following roles: ['Manager',
'Owner']. Your roles in this context are ['Anonymous'].

when I step through the code in DCWorkflow a call to=20
getSecurityManager() is executed.
the manager returned has a property  _context. In this _context the=20
authenticated user is listed as having no roles at all.
Why is that so?

This seems not to have any effect. I do not see any exception or requests to
authenticate.
But why do I have "temporariliy" the role Anonymous ?

Thanks fo any explanation

mit freundlichen Gr=FCssen

Robert Rottermann
www.redCOR.ch