[Zope] Modifying a zclass property

Stefan H. Holek stefan@epy.co.at
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 20:34:21 +0200

You cannot assign to attributes of an object from restricted Python.

What you probably want is:

eprops = context.propertysheets.ExhibitProperties
eprops.manage_changeProperties(last_meal_time=DateTime())

Hope this helps,
Stefan

--
The time has come to start talking about whether the emperor is as well
dressed as we are supposed to think he is.               /Pete McBreen/