[Zope] product install problem (was Re: how to use LocalFS to expose F/S directory?

Bill Andrews bill_j_andrews@yahoo.com
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 17:36:38 -0700 (PDT)

OK, thanks JCC -- then I don't have the LocalFS package installed
correctly. The "LocalFS portal" is not something I saw, just that I
thought I should see something in "Add" list - and now I know it
should say "Local File System".

On my /Control Panel/Products page in Zope I see a bunch of products
that are installed and they each have a little "package" icon next to
the checkbox - all package icons are of closed packages, but the
LocalFS package icon is different - icon of an unwrapped, open
package. Is there a step I missed during installation?

Thanx,
Bill