[Zope] Zope behind Apache

Edward Muller edwardam@interlix.com
24 Jun 2003 22:53:48 -0500

in your zope start script add something like this:

-a 127.0.0.1

do this before the "$@" at the end of the last line of the script

I looked over your zope.conf file...I don't see the need for any more
than this:

Rewrite Engine On
#Don't route /~<username> directories to zope
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/~
#Route everything else through zope
RewriteRule ^/(.*)
http://127.0.0.1:8080/VirtualHostBase/http/192.168.161.1:80/VirtualHostRoot/$1 [L,P]

This is assuming you are not using any FCGI/PCGI support.

Also make sure you have a VHM instance in your zope root.

P.S. the last line (starting with RewriteRule and ending with [L,P])
should be only one line.

--
Edward Muller

Interlix (http://www.interlix.com)
Phone: 417-862-0573 - Cell: 417-844-2435 - Fax: 417-862-0572

Web Hosting - PC Service & Support - Custom Programming - Network Service & Support
Specializing in Open Source Solutions