[Zope] Poll Tag & other Poll/Survey stuff

Paul K clinamen@mail.com
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 04:33:19 -0500

Hiya Everybody,

I'm trying to use the Poll Tag product in Zope, anyone got any ideas what I'm supposed to do with it?

If I put it in my Products folder and restart Zope it doesn't show up in my Add To list.

I'm unable to import the folder into ZMI because you can (apparently) only import files.

I'm unable to copy the folder from my local machine and paste it into ZMI.

So: what now?

Is the Poll Tag the best or standard product to use for this?  Are there other Poll/Survey products of interest?

Thanks in advance y'all,

Paul
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://corp.mail.com/careers