[Zope] Poll Tag & other Poll/Survey stuff

Uwe Schuerkamp uwe@schuerkamp.de
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 14:32:43 +0200

On Wed, Jun 25, 2003 at 04:33:19AM -0500, Paul K wrote:
> Hiya Everybody,
>
> I'm trying to use the Poll Tag product in Zope, anyone got any ideas what I'm supposed to do with it?
>
> If I put it in my Products folder and restart Zope it doesn't show up in my Add To list.
>
> I'm unable to import the folder into ZMI because you can (apparently) only import files.
>
> I'm unable to copy the folder from my local machine and paste it into ZMI.
>
> So: what now?
>
> Is the Poll Tag the best or standard product to use for this?  Are there other Poll/Survey products of interest?

The Poll tag requires the ZBabel product which is broken under 2.6.1
I believe (at least it did not import correctly the last time I tried).

Regards,
uwe

--
Uwe Schuerkamp, Nionex GmbH                          http://www.nionex.com/