[Zope] OS choice for Intranet

Jaroslav Lukesh lsh@wo.cz
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 18:19:51 +0200

: Odes=EDlatel: Peter Chauncy <Peter.Chauncy@PoplarHarca.co.uk>
: I am investigating the use of Zope to host an Intranet.  The main netwo=
rk
is
: Windows NT/2000, presently using an NT Domain, but planning to move to
: Active Directory shortly.
:=20
: I am interested in what the advantages/disadvantages of hosting zope on=
: linux or Win32 platform.  My experience is mostly with hosting on linux=
=2E
: Some things that already occur to me are user authentication and ODBC
: drivers, which I think would tend to favour win32.

PLease do google for:

"Slight OT: My Zope is now powered by Linux"

(put into searchbox whole line above together with the  " " )

This my post will say you all...

JL.