[zope] Please help.

harrisho02 harrisho02@hkonline.com
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 18:16:28 +0800

hello Sir,

We are learning Zope right now and have just 2 Q:

Q1.  How can I implement a "ChangeMyOwnPassword page", exactly like when I
login  to my personalization page at
http://www.zope.org/Members/harrisho/update_html.
so each user can maintain his password.

Q2. "forgot password"
How could we email back the password to user given his email is valid in Zope?

Any hints would be very much appreciated.

*N.B.
We are using:

SERVER_SOFTWARE 'Zope/(Zope 2.6.1 (binary release, python 2.1, linux2-x86),
python 2.1.3, linux2) ZServer/1.1b1'

rgds,
hh