[Zope] Epoz & relative links

Steven Hayles sh23@leicester.ac.uk
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 11:58:04 +0100 (BST)

Hi

This is something I was investigating. I think it's IE's rich text control
that's making all links absolute. My concern was to do with using
different management and public host names - clearly I was relative links
for this.

If there's no other way around it, I was considering a processing the
output of the rich text control to make links with prefixes of the current
document relative. Does that sound sensible/impossible/stupid?

Steven

Steven Hayles - Computer Systems Developer, sh23@le.ac.uk
Learning Technology Section, Computer Centre,=20
University of Leicester, University Rd, Leicester, LE1 7RH=20
Fax (0/+44)116 2525027 WWW <URL:http://www.le.ac.uk/home/sh23>