[Zope] Integrating Zope with the file system

David Siedband technique@oceanicsky.com
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 15:27:57 -0700

Have you checked out NuxDocument?  I haven't used it myself, but it
seems to offer the functionality you're describing.

http://www.zope.org/Members/sf/NuxDocument/index_html
http://www.nuxeo.org/nuxdocument

--
David