[Zope] newbie -after installation

zerkani_user_List zerkani_user_list@snet.net
Sun, 2 Mar 2003 00:43:08 -0500

I recently installad zope 2.5.1 on a debian machine and everything went well.
I proved tid and passwod to zope duriing the installation. process as it
asked.

After the installation ,I successfuly accessed the zope through browser, but
When I clicked on the "Zope Management Interface" page, and  input  the same
id and passowrd which I provided during the installation, but it did not
accept my id and password. I am not sure what went wrong and where to go from
here.  Can anyone help and point me to the right direction.

Thanks in adance !

Zerkani