[Zope] List subfolders within any folder

Samir Mishra SamirMishra@cbuae.gov.ae
Sat, 1 Mar 2003 08:47:13 +0400

I had a similar problem.

The tree does not seem to work if called from a DTML document, but is OK
when called from a DTML Method. Try calling the original __DTML Method__
from another __DTML Method__.

Dieter Maurer pointed me in the right direction. There are more details on
this in the original mail. Also, another recent thread recommends using
"ZUtils" for site trees.

Samir.

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Fox [mailto:Michael@CenturySoftware.com.au]
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2003 08:33
To: zope@zope.org
Subject: [Zope] List subfolders within any folder

Hi *,

I'm having problems with a relatively easy task. I have a DTML Method which
contains:

<dtml-in expr="objectValues('Folder')" sort="title" skip_unauthorized>
  <li><a href="&dtml-absolute_url;"><dtml-var title_or_id></a></li>
</dtml-in>

Which when I "view" on it's own happily lists the folders within my root
folder.

Yet somehow when I reference this object with another DTML Document, it list
nothing?!

Any help appreciated.

Regards,
Michael