[Zope] dynamically generated TAL not being interpreted

N. Thomas zope@zope.org
Sat, 1 Mar 2003 23:46:39 -0500

We have a script that generates TAL. The problem is that the content is
not being interpeted as TAL by Zope, but rather as raw HTML.

A search through the mailing lists archives found a posting from last
September where someone was trying to do something similar. According to
one of the replies, the HTML is supposed to have the TAL namespace
declaration, so I changed my code to produce something like this at the
top:

          metal:use-macro="here/main_template/macros/master">

But the problem persists.

Does anyone know how I can do this?

thanks,
thomas