[Zope] Python calling python?

Michael Havard nhavar@hotmail.com
Mon, 03 Mar 2003 22:22:12 +0000

Somebody make this simple for me. I have two python scripts (internal not
external). I want to call the first script using DTML/ZPT. I
have no problem in that regard... BUT... I want to call then use th first
script to call the second script. As soon as I try to include that
functionality it falls apart. If I try to import I get 'not authorized'. If
I try to access it the same way I do ZSQL methods 'context.whatevername()' I
get "whatevername" not defined.

What am I missing? Is it a security thing? Did I miss some important piece
of documentation?