[Zope] Newbie question about installing modules

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 07:43:01 -0500

how is anyone supposed to help you if you don't tell us about the error=20=

you see (including full traceback, please) and other relevant data such=20=

as zope version, OS, python version, etc. ?

jens