[Zope] Customize the ZMI

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 20:16:43 +0100

Michael Havard wrote at 2003-3-4 17:14 +0000:
 > What files can be edited to change the ZMI. Does this have to be done from
 > the file system or can it be done from within the ZMI itself.
 >
 > I want to be able to change some of the styling, logo, label placement, etc.

They live in "dtml" subdirectories for the various Zope packages,
e.g. "OFS/dtml" (for the primary site building object types",
"App/dtml" for application management, "AccessControl/dtml" for
security related pages....

Currently, you must customize at the file system level.
But you can design your templates differently....

Dieter