[Zope] External Editor

Tim tim@xxvii.net
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 14:52:21 -0500

Michael wrote on Thursday, March 6, 2003, 1:18:44 PM:
> Does anyone have any hints on how to "configure the editor"?

I'm using ExternalEditor with gvim on XP Pro, as you are. I did no
special configuration (that I can recall) beyond the simple:

editor = h:\vim\gvim.exe

in the ZopeEdit.ini

Works great. I don't experience any "connection lost" problems. So
this message is not much help, except to say i don't think that
snippet you quoted from the ZopeEditor site applies here.

--
Tim Middleton | Cain Gang Ltd | A man is rich in proportion to the number of
x@veX.net     | www.Vex.Net   | things which he can afford to let alone. HDT