[Zope] Html2pdf problems

Mehmet Yousouf mehmety@auslin.com.au
Fri, 07 Mar 2003 09:06:04 +1100

Thanks for the input, I am not happy with the "fix" but it will have to do till I get a better solution - only 5 computers will be using the program at a time (a manufacturing package for our bedlinen company) initially, each with a particular task so initially it should work, I will try putting in some checking to block anyone else printing the same information. This information can also only get printed once via this route.

Regards, Mehmet